Before buying a product, people want to know the brand first. Here not unlike for the Cold Steel Inc. One may ask, where is cold steel knives made?
The Cold Steel's industry is in Ventura, California, USA. Otherwise, there are many worldwide manufacturers in Japan, China, Taiwan and South Africa. Cold steel may also refer to Cold Formed Steel (CFS). It is made by rolling slim gauges of steel sheet. However, sometimes it is called "Cold iron". It is very perfect to design any weapons like swords, knives or any other edged tools. Cold steel or cold iron is a modern refined steel using renowned knives industries across the world. So, it has an optimum demand worldwide.
The products of Cold Steel have a numerous access to games, web series and TV shows. The Cold Steel knives have seen frequent action movies since 1980s. So, the most part of their employees are weapon experts, martial artists, Hollywood stunt men, trainers and fight choreographers, military and law-enforcement personnel.
Cold Steel 95FB
Cold Steel 20LT
Cold Steel 29TMTH
Cold Steel 62RM
Cold Steel 58ACL
1. Cold Steel 95FB Pocket Bushman Folding Knife: More than a decade, the pocket bushman folding knife has been standing first in the products pool of the Cold Steel Inc. The Pocket Bushman is very thin to carry everywhere. The mentionable things are design, strength, affordable price and usefulness . Actually, these main features made the Cold steel legendary. See the Bushman Folding Knife specifications below:
2. Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding Knife: The wide hollow ground folding knife is small in size with comfotable handle. It is very fashionable with a lanyard or waistband. You can easily pocket in or out when to use. The stainless steel has a shiny and sharp edge. If once sharpened, it takes long time to take the other one. Some are specifications below:
3. Cold Steel 29TMTH Medium Voyager: The Japanese AUS stainless steel tanto blade is really reliable to the knives users worldwide. Each of the part of the knife mechanism can draw the attention to its users. It has thick and extra wide blade. It is easy to hone the ultra-thin edge of each side of the blade. The Grivory handle grip is so nice to use.
4. Cold Steel 62RM 4-Max Folding Knife: The USA made 4-Max is a super quality knife of Cold Steel Inc. The extra wide and thick drop point blade material is CPM20cv stainless steel. The razor edge blade is long lasting and has a good working performance. The knife attaches a Titnium liners and American G10 Tan CNC milled handle. The wear resistant knife has a good operating system. So, one can easily use it one-handed. The important features that include:
5. Cold Steel 58ACL American Lawman Folding Knife: This is a proud piece of Cold Steel. The material of the knife is American CTS-XHP Alloy premium steel. The fully ambidextrous knife wears a textured American G10 handle. The grip security is awesome either the coldest or the wettest weather. For safety, it has the Tri-Ad locking mechanism. See the knife details:
Turning to the end: However, many of us want to know that where is cold steel knives made? so i will try to describe about this origin, brands, best products in marketplace. we got a comprehensive concepts about the place asked as 'where is cold steel knives made'. Beyond that, we also come to know the several products of the Cold Steel Inc. It is clear that the Cold Steel is leading a pioneer role in the market of the knives. No doubt, their products have a good demand in the marketplace. So, thinking aside the others, you can definitely be a proud member of Cold steel. The materials, designs and operating facilities are really lucrative when to use. Over five years, I can't believe one of any functions dysfunctions. The terms of warranty is also good to adopt in line.
Last Updated on 13 December 2017
I am Miguel L. Sosa, emerging as a professional write in my blog justknife.com. From early of my starting studying life I used to feel good about reading & writing. No matter what happens to me, I start to write about hunting, kitchen, outdoor, knife in my blog. I feel very good when i had written about those things actually writing is my passion.